Super Marco, Level 004 Super Marco, Level 004

Almost great, but controls need work

I like the concept for the game, and it's almost carried out well, but the controls are bad. First of all, using the arrow keys and space and A makes for a funky config. Put the Jump and Shoot buttons right next to each other. Also, control of the in-game character is pretty weak. Let us keep some control of the character while he's in the air like SMB. But it's over-all pretty cool. Nice job.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

I can't believe I ate the whole thing!

I ate everything and destroyed the pond ecosystem. Yay! Fun game you made there. Good job!

Found Lost Found Lost

I hate you

"Oh, I'll just check Newgrounds before going to sleep." Damn, that was a nice creepy sound effect. And I can't believe you included that stupid "haunted painting" I saw on eBay. With both of those things dancing in my head, you've ruined a perfectly good night of sleep. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Mooncell RPG (demo) Mooncell RPG (demo)

Has potential...

Um, I killed the monster and then my head fell off. What gives? The game could be cool, though. The character moves a bit slow, though. When I restarted, sitting through the character slowly moving to the next scene was killing me.

PuLSeR responds:

heeee okay i'l keep that in mind